Serious Roleplay

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss Your role-playing thoughts here

+3
Michael マイケル
Im_John
Admin
7 posters

Applications

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Applications Empty Applications

Post by Admin Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Post your applications Below
    See this if you don't know the current ranks. https://cookiecrumbgamers.rpg-board.net/t1-ranks-application
    Im_John

Applications Empty Re: Applications

Post by Im_John Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:26 pm

Hello, Owner...
    I am 15 years old and am here to apply for the rank of admin. I have many hours experience on Garrys Mod, nearing 1000. Back when there still was a LR Zombie role-play server, I was an admin there. As well as on ZARP official server. At the moment my mic does not work, but I know how to type correctly. I know how the rules work on servers like this and will enforce them if need be. I also know what abusing is, and know not to do it. I'm also just OCD enough that all my building have to be perfect and you won't see anything messy or laggy from me. I can be on most of the time for a couple of hours a day. My Steam name is Clavindicus, which, at the moment is unique so it should be easy to contact me.
    And for this, I hope you consider me.
    -John
    Michael マイケル

Post by Michael マイケル Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Application Approved

Hey CBH
    I know I'm really new to ther server but I know with me around and with my experience in gaming that I can be very useful.I have lots of ideas and thoughts but I dont have the skill to make those a reality.I've been admin on a few servers of my friends but thats about it in the admin experience we always had minges and rdm'rs.Im 14 and have been playing videogames since GTA 3.I was raised very mature to where I knew swears when I was 8 and more adult things when I turned 10.Im really mature I hope that I can be the man with thhe plan that can get you guuys to be one of the most popular servers ever.Im good at advertising and I like speaking my mind that means I don't take peoples shit when they start yelling.I tend to go on random topics when I talk so fogive me for that and I hope we all have a gaming future together in the world of Gmod.[b]
    Companioncube55

Post by Companioncube55 Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi, Corn
    Im hopeing to be admin or mod
    Refried by Grimm
    Im a good at gmod
    Companioncube55

Post by Companioncube55 Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:57 pm

I had a good tine on the server, im going to tell all my friends if i get admin or super admin or mod
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Why wont you tell them now?
    Companioncube55

Post by Companioncube55 Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:51 pm

I told them!! Sorry type error!
    Job: developer
    In-game:Companioncube55
    Info: had ps3 sold it, xbox360 sold it, now im a pc gamer!!
    Applying for: admin
    Referral: Grimm
    Hope you consider me!

Last edited by Companioncube55 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Errors)
    Grimm
    Grimm

Post by Grimm Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:14 am

Companioncube55 wrote:I told them!! Sorry type error!
    Job: developer
    In-game:Companioncube55
    Info: had ps3 sold it, xbox360 sold it, now im a pc gamer!!
    Applying for: admin
    Referral: Grimm
    Hope you consider me!

Just keep playing more and we will decide when you have been active for a while now. We have me, corn and another person as admin, so we aren't in dire need for more, but if you want it might aswell play a lot!
    Chris4113288

Applications Empty hello

Post by Chris4113288 Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Dear Owner i am a experinced admin mod SA HA Co-Owner And Owner i could really help out with the server and bring Serious RP too this server so thank you for taking your time too read this and i hope i get A position in the ranks
    Slide

Post by Slide Wed May 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Hey, I'm Slide. I'm currently a moderator, 15 years old. I'm pretty experienced at Gary's Mod and I'm also pretty active. I'd like to be an admin so I can be able to take care of the server from rule breakers such as prop surfers, prop blockers, fail rp, and rdmers. I enjoy role-playing and I actually role-play unlike others. I'm not a squeeker and I'm very mature. I can handle almost any situation that happens and be able to take care of it. Please take this into consideration into being promoted to an admin. Thank you.
    -Slide

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:26 pm